The BIA offers very comfortable, affordable rooms for short or long term stays. Our accommodation is perfect for researchers wishing to base themselves in Amman in friendly and homely surroundings. Whether you are coming to Amman for a study visit, an internship, or to attend one of our conferences or events, we look forward to welcoming you.
Single occupancy or shared rooms are available on the upper two floors of the Institute, as well as one room on the library floor. A light breakfast is provided with self-catering facilities at other times. Facilities include:
Further information is available in our Welcome Booklet. (To be Updated Soon)
|Single Occupancy||Per night||Per week||Per month|
|Student Members||JD 30||JD 150||JD 450|
|Regular Members||JD 40||JD 200||JD 600|
|Shared Occupany||Per night||Per week||Per month|
|Student Members||JD 20||JD 100||JD 300|
|Regular Members||JD 30||JD 150||JD 450|
For enquiries and bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
1. CBRL membership is required to stay for more than one night in any one calendar year (subscription 50 GBP / 20 GBP per calendar year). To find out more about the other benefits of membership and to register with the CBRL, please see here. To pay/renew your subscription, go here. CBRL membership is required to secure any advance booking.
2. Room rates are only available per night, per full week or monthly. Any days or weeks in excess of this will be charged at the daily or weekly rate. For example, 1 month and 1 day at the regular single room rate for regular members would be JD 600 for the month and JD 40 for the additional day.
3. Bills can be paid in cash JD during office hours or in GBP by credit or debit card using our online payment pages quoting an invoice number. Credit card payments attract a small extra charge. Long-term residents are invoiced at the end of each month.
4. Application of the student rate requires evidence of student status.
6. Team members can stay for up to two nights at the beginning and end of a fieldwork without becoming individual members where a project membership fee is paid by a project director. This does not cover other stays or include CBRL publications.
7. A cancellation fee of JD 20 will be charged for cancellations after a booking has been confirmed.
8. Group visitors planning a residential course / workshop / or local tour should contact the email@example.com to discuss group membership for their visit.
Please note the Institute uses communal areas for institute events.